Thursday, June 15, 2017

All The Summer Things

 We've been partying hard summer style this week!!  Sprinklers, gardening, swimming, playdates, bugs, chalk, and walks.  Gideon smells permanently like sunscreen and always has the juice of some fruit rolling down his chin.  What a good month it's turning out to be.

Happy June!

American flag tank top with patriotic plaid shorts?  SWOON!  Also, Gideon is OBSESSED with bugs.  He loves roly polys the most.  He picked up a horrendously huge black bug (beetle??) today that I had no idea what it was and scared us both half to death when I screamed and knocked it out of chubby palm

Our garden is coming along nicely.  The pumpkin and tomato have taken off.  The bell peppers are struggling and the cucumber gave up after our post-Mother's Day hail storm and freeze.

Flowers and chalk art

Two swim-suited boys?!?  There is nothing more delicious.  We swam splashed in a kiddie pool at a friend's house yesterday which wore them both out.

Post naps and pre-caseworker visit.  Two sweet boys in their summer cutest

This little burrito is just too delicious!  I ADORE him in tank tops and onsies.  He's so darn cute.

A friend sent me this verse yesterday.  Thought it might encourage someone else this afternoon:

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...